Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Friendly Neighbourhood RCMP

Today I finally got around to driving my car to the glass shop to get the windshield replaced. On the way to the glass shop, an RCMP truck passed me going the opposite direction. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever passed an RCMP vehicle on this highway. It's also the first time I was driving down the highway with a broken windshield. Naturally the cop turned around and chased me down. They're never around when kids are breaking windshields, but you can always count on them to be there when you're driving to the glass shop to get the windshield fixed!

3 comments:

marcel said...

lol! did you get away with it?

Holly said...

heehmmm, just letting you know I'm here, waiting for more stuff. No one leaves comments on my blogs, because no one reads it. BUT people read yours, so you should update it. And yes, I'm dying to know if you got away with the windshield too.

Monson said...

He gave me a stern warning and let me go. I now have a nice new windshield that is worth almost as much as the price I paid for my car. That's the problem with buying a car so cheap. Every part you buy for it seems ridiculously expensive.