Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Campaign Update

Recently my dad and my sister went on a trip to El Salvador to build houses or something like that. The following pictures were taken during this trip:


A presidential campaign isn't complete without support from a biker.

I'm not sure who this dude is, but I guess he's a rockstar of some sort. Fair enough. Thank you for your support, rockstar. Rock on.

This is my dad, Blaine, and my oldest sister, Felicia. My dad rarely looks at the camera when someone takes his picture.

Apparently I have a corporate sponsor backing my campaign now. Sweet!
I wonder if they'll give me a free iPod if I plug their company.
BUY YOUR ELECTRONICS FROM VISION ELECTRONICS!
Now we play the waiting game...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that Visions Electronics man is actually the owner of Visions. He has lot's of money. If you get any hook ups from him, they better kick back to me for getting you sweet hookups. Also, that rock star dude is the lead singer of a band out of Airdrie called "Just". Check out their MySpace at www.myspace.com/oncejust

Anonymous said...

K whatever, if you guys get sweet hook ups from Visions count me in too, I can't be the only sibling left out! By the way, I have a blog and I'm giving you permission to read it, only please don't make fun of my boring life, I live in a small town and don't go to exotic places like you guys.... ummm I don't know what my address is so I hope it shows up on here or something. I'll send a pic soon, oh and Felicia YOU'RE A HOTTIE!!!