Thursday, March 30, 2006

Final Push!

Elections are tomorrow!! Here are a few last minute picture submissions from my supporters:

This is a picture of Matt Yeomans, submitted by his girlfriend Anh Nguyen - Calgary, Canada.

This appears to be some boy scout or something. I gather that his name is Erick Parsons. I'm not sure where he's from, but my mom submitted the picture and she's from Priddis, Canada.

Here we have a picture of the girls from room '404'. I've never actually met any of them, but they seem pretty cool. I think this picture may have been taken in Banff, maybe? But they're currently living in Calgary, Canada.

I think this picture speaks for itself.

Thank you, and good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Your'e dissin the US army . This is an army or navy guy stationed in El Salvador. Comment from Dad. Take your vitimins.

Anonymous said...

haha..thanks for the post Ryan. this site is great, and the shots are great. lol.
ps cam did a great job reading your speak today, luckily he hadn't read it prior to the public announcement!!! haha i think u gottit!
ribbit
kim (404)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that picture worked. I have changed since you saw me last. Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Scout boy! Whatever. That little hottie was definitely US Air Force. The US Air Force Votes for you. I'm sure the Canadian Air Force would vote too. Too bad there is no such thing. Ha ha.