Monday, March 13, 2006

The Monson Campaign

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for me to begin my 2006 Presidency Campaign! President of what, you ask? President of the AUC (my school) Student Council. In an effort to show the students of AUC why they should elect me, I have taken a few random pictures around Egypt to show a few of the people who are backing up my decision to run for president. Now I will take a few moments to address some questions you may have about this campaign.

What does this have to do with why students should vote for me? Nothing. Is this just a publicity stunt? Pretty much. Are you still single? Yes!

Now, before I show you the pictures, I would like to invite YOU to grab your camera and show your support for me. Have someone take a picture of you holding a "Vote for Monson" sign and then email it to me, along with the location of the picture. I will post every picture I recieve on my blog (as long as it is appropriate) until the end of my presidency campaign. If you take the time to send me a picture of yourself, I will take the time to send you a postcard! One more thing. It would be nice if your pictures displayed a bit of the culture that are living among (see below pictures if you don't understand what I mean by this). Alright! Now without further ado, here is the first set of pictures:









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Monson,
Those pictures are awesome! They make me laugh AND want to vote for you.
Take care, Amanda

Anonymous said...

ryan... thats rad... if i was going to AUC i would vote for you!

Anonymous said...

These are good. They should definately work. We had a meeting today deciding what positions there will be next year. Looks like 2 presidents again (that should work together) and then besically only one of every other position) Only one VP etc.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, I would be careful of pic #5, he looks like he is out to get you...I will vote for you anyway. Picture to follow.

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
i laughed when i saw your campaign posters. they will definetely be a huge hit here. You've got my vote.

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
I liked your campaign idea so much that i am sending you a picture of a really nice guy you don't know who obviously belives in you.
Don't let the fact that he is in a bathroom freak you out.
Shirley