Monday, June 19, 2006

Uncle Ryan: For Real

I know that when you see a blog titled "Uncle Ryan" have come to expect to hear a witty baby-bashing commentary from me. Although I would love to continue in that manner, I think that my hormone-filled sister would probably shoot me if I said anything bad about her baby. Although it is against my principles to post pictures of babies on my blog, you can visit Felicia's blog to see pictures of the baby. Interestingly enough, this story made its way to the local English newspaper here in Egypt. Here is a snippet of the story:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan!!

Congradulations!! I am sooo excited for you!!

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Hey, also go to hollhil.blogspot.com to check out WAY more pictures that are just sooooo cute. Aunty Felicia can't stop taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

You just wait Ryan, as soon as you see this little beauty you will be a goner...just like the rest of us.
Before you know it she will be calling YOU an alien, especially if
you don't fall under her spell. I for one am a very PROUD grandma!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Ryan.
That's pretty cool.
And what's a little more feces and
vomit on this planet?
The more the merrier I always say!
I became an aunt last summer and
have yet to see any of that kind of action.
But that's only b/c Aryanna lives 4 provinces away from me.
Maybe Kaitlyn will hold her peace
when you come to visit.
I am going to laugh so hard when I find out in 10 years time that you've become a dad of 5 or 6 kids!
Congrats!
Liz:)

Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember a conversation that you had with Amy and I about a year and a half ago where you described why it was you wanted a child of your own (because I was speaking about adoption) and how you couldn't wait to hold your own "creation". hmm... funny, how children start out as, um, babies. Anyways... have fun finishing up over there! See you in a few months!