Friday, April 28, 2006

The Time Has Come!

Hello again. No, I am not here to blog about my time in the Ukraine. I still haven't had time for that. I'm just quickly letting you know where I will be for the next three days.... tomorrow morning I am heading to the Siwa Oasis where I will be going SANDBOARDING!!!! That's right, folks, snowboarding on sand. It should be great. Or interesting, at least... I'll let you know how it goes. But yeah, you probably won't hear anything from me until Monday or Tuesday. So have a great weekend and I'll try not to kill myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ryan!!!
It's ME! Laurie Whitcomb!
I'm actually here on your blog! And I haven't changed my favorable opinion about your writing skills!!!
Well! So you DID go to the Ukraine as the little sepia book said!
I'm looking forward to hearing about those adventures on top of your Egyptian adventures... When you get back here to Canada, you'll be ... (Excuse me ..)
LOADED!!!
Today, Clark, my good husband, and I went to the Calgary Performing Arts Centre Jack Singer concert hall for a ... "SMATS" That's "Saturday Morning At The Symphony." They have these every 2 months or so. It's a small ensemble of CPO musians, a fascinating presentation to illuminate some musical things we didn't know, and then we move from the lobby to the auditorium to hear the dress rehearsal for the evening performance. We absolutely adore these SMATS mornings, and riding the C-train adds to it. So that's MY adventure for today!!!
Laurie