Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ukraine Ho!

Well folks, the time has come for me to leave the land of Egypt... at least momentarily. Tomorrow I, and a team of ten other high school students and leaders, are making our way to Kiev, Ukraine. We will be there until April 25th. During that time, I will be writing for the Adventures in Ukraine blog rather than my Adventures in Egypt blog. So, for the next two weeks, check out http://www.theukraineteam.blogspot.com to find out what I'm up to! Talk to you later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and do fantastic things!!

Anonymous said...

take good care of my brother!

Anonymous said...

take good care of my brother!

Anonymous said...

Do you journal at all? Cause I was thinking that as cool as it is to have a blog, it would suck to lose all this info you've kept for our viewing eyes. You're seeing a crapload of places I'm sure most of us won't see...not because I think pessimistically but c'mon now!!? Who gets to just pick up and go to Ukraine, or Egypt? Well...I guess some guys did recently..and then there's that Nienkirchen guy...
We're still praying for you buddy!
:) Liz