Tuesday, August 16, 2005

And on the Seventh Day He Worked

Today was a fairly 'normal' day for me. It was probably the first day that John didn't have anything planned for the interns... well, aside from our day off, I suppose. But today wasn't a day off. We went into our offices and set things up a little. Heidi and I went out and bought some supplies for our office. We also had lunch at a place called the Fino Diner. It was pretty good. Cost about $2USD for a meal. Fairly typical here. Eating out is so cheap that you tend to do it at least once a day. Some say it's actually cheaper than eating at home. Man, I'm starving right now. I'm gonna go eat some supper before continuing this.

Ok, I'm not hungry anymore, but I'm super tired. Maybe after I get some sleep I'll continue this.

Ok, I'm too sick to blog now. Looks like I finally got the loose bowel movements and such.

No comments: