Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Booooooring!

Some people have pointed out that this blog is somwhat boring thus far. Perhaps I should point something out: I HAVEN'T LEFT THE COUNTRY YET!! Soon and very soon I will make my way to Egypt and this blog will be on FIRE with excitment. Take for instance a simple thing such as flying to Egypt: To get there, I will be flying to Toronto where a plane has recently crash landed. After that, I will be flying to London, which has had its share of explosive excitement lately. After that, I am bound for Egypt, which again, hasn't exactly been the most boring place in the news as of late. So don't you worry, folks, the adventures are about to begin!

Here are some extreme sporting adventures I intend to go on over the next year:

Camel Racing
Sand Boarding
Walking barefoot on the sand
Fishing on the Nile
Walking around outside wearing only a t-shirt on Christmas day (and pants, of course)

No comments: